Discussion forum

Calligraphy Qalam Forum » General Questions

Arabic calligraphy supplies

(7 posts)
  • Started 5 years ago by Koko123
  • Latest reply from Kaligrafi
  1. Koko123

Anyone knows when arabiccalligraphysupplies.com will be operational?
    They say january 2012 but not specifically which date.
    Any idea when they will be ready or any alternative website to get supplies that ship internationally?

Thanks

Posted 5 years ago #
  2. ekvernen
    Key Master

Check around on the forum—this thread specifically I believe mentions some other places or people who are offering supplies: http://calligraphyqalam.com/forum/topic.php?id=65#post-211

Posted 5 years ago #
  3. JoshBerer

Hi Koko!
    Should be up within a few days, shooting for before the 15th. The site needed to be retooled to support international purchases, and we just got back from Turkey with a bunch of new supplies!
    Best,
    Josh at arabiccalligraphysupplies.com

Posted 5 years ago #
  4. Koko123

Thanks Josh. Can't wait.... :)

Posted 5 years ago #
  5. JoshBerer

It's live. http://www.arabiccalligraphysupplies.com/

Posted 5 years ago #
  6. asadgaad

hi josh

i purchased some deshti qalams from your website last year. i didn't know you were running it. just wanted to say that i appreciate the effort u r giving to this site. your response on the website was quick and helpful and i received your package in Pakistan without any hassle. great work. please increase your inventory of items. like shell gold, gold leaf, gilding mediums, special broad tip qalams and inks. although calligraphy is quite popular in Pakistan but supplies are hard to get by. The deshti qalam proved good for making draft manuscripts in "JALI" size (thuluth script). however, final touches can't be given by this qalam due to thickness of the fiber tip. on the other hand it is very good for writing iranian style "NASTALEEQ" and "SHIKASTAH".

regards

asad

Posted 5 years ago #
  7. Kaligrafi

do you want calligraphy supplies?? Kaligrafi Jepara is supplier Carving Calligraphy from indonesia. its competitif price...

Posted 5 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.